"Fight and search, find and not give up."
V. Kaverin "Two captains"
- English teacher, IB PYP coordinator at "Secondary School No. 7", Perm, Russia
- Graduated from Perm State Pedagogical University
- CELTA certificate in 2012. Since 2017 an official examiner for the PTE Young learners and PTE General exams and an expert of the Russian state exam in English.
- Winner of the municipal competition "Teacher of the Year"
- Winner of the IV regional competition of professional skills of English teachers "21st Century Teacher"
: Using the "SOLO" Taxonomy for development of inquiry-based assignmentsGoal
: to introduce the use of the "SOLO" taxonomy in the design of tasks aimed at reflecting the experience of studentsObjectives
- to show the role of inquiry in the learning process on the example of the unit "Plants"
- to demonstrate the use of taxonomy in the developing of assessment tasks
- to develop the ability to design tasks according to the levels of the "SOLO" taxonomy