- Expert in the field of school education
- Graduated from ICEF Bachelor's degree, Master's degree London School of Economics
- Received an MBA from Harvard Business School
- Led the project to create the school "Letovo"
- Heads the creation of the social infrastructure of the city of Dobrograd.
- Creator of a project for parents about successful education and development of children (in just a year, more than 2,400 families from 42+ countries of the world took the course "Educational strategy of the child")
: Modern parents: who they are, and how to establish a dialogue and partnership between parents and schoolsGoal
: to talk about how to build communication between the school and parents, how to come to an understanding and productive partnershipObjectives
- to discuss who a modern parent is, and what kind of request he makes to the school
- to explain that it is critical to establish communication between parents and the school and overcome misunderstandings on both sides
- to give practical recommendations on the development of productive interaction between parents and school