- Primary school teacher (PYP) in "Secondary school 7 with in-depth study of the English language" Perm, Russia
- Graduated from Perm Pedagogical University
- Takes an active part in the development of methodological workshops, regional presentations for teachers of the city and the region in order to broadcast experience in the IB PYP
: Using the "SOLO" Taxonomy for development of inquiry-based assignmentsGoal
: to introduce the use of the "SOLO" taxonomy in the design of tasks aimed at reflecting the experience of studentsObjectives
- to show the role of inquiry in the learning process on the example of the unit "Plants"
- to demonstrate the use of taxonomy in the developing of assessment tasks
- to develop the ability to design tasks according to the levels of the "SOLO" taxonomy