I like setting goals and achieving results, every time I enter the school with great pleasure in order to enjoy the success of the students again and again. The International Baccalaureate for me is a constant opportunity to grow professionally, sharing experience with colleagues. Together we will make education more modern, high-quality and interesting.
- Director of Samara International School
- Winner of the Russian-American competition "Teacher of English" organized by the US Embassy in Russia
- Finalist of the city stage of the All-Russian Teacher of the Year competition (2013)
- Consultant and coach for the International Baccalaureate
- IB Program Leader, Evaluation Leader
: Atmosphere of joy and mindfulness practices at schoolGoal
: to find answers to exciting questions related to mindfulness and get acquainted with practical strategies for developing mindfulnessObjectives
- How to make children happy to run go to school?
- What is a cycle of happy affairs?
- How to apply mindfulness practices?